Relationship problem

I have been with my boyfriend for two years, and in every way I love him, he is great at being in a relationship in every aspect except - sexually. 
When we have sex, this lasts for a few thrusts. I noticed this from the first time, and it’s been two years now. 
We have spoken about this, he acknowledges the problem. but nothing has been done to change this physical problem. 
I have been thinking about it all day, and the only solution I find is that we are going to have to find someone to speak to about this. 
Any thought ? 

Are you concerned this has something to do with him being aromantic? Although you say the only issue is your sexual relationship, so that's suggests to me that your romantic relationship is not a problem, is that right? 

If you are looking for advice about how he could last long in a sexual encounter then you've come to the wrong place. This forum is about aromantic relationships rather than sexual relationships.