hm arc’s art stall

organs and bone

does by art be bad  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey there! I’m just going to dump my art here :) if you are interested in commissions or have a request please let me know 🙏  I’d love constructive criticism!!

Edited by organs and bone
pleas no merge
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, organs and bone said:

@DeltaAro hahaha forgot to tag u

Not necessary. Just was busy yesterday, sorry for replying so late.

12 hours ago, organs and bone said:

YES I will :) any ideas for a scene or a pose?

Has someone drawn cats playfully jump around platonic solids (dodecahedron, icosahedron, ...)? Probably not. So that would be nice, some very subtle appreciation for platonic love. 🙂

Or cat eating ice cream :aroicecream:, of course.

Just suggestions, I equally appreciate your own ideas. 💚

3 hours ago, DeltaAro said:

Has someone drawn cats playfully jump around platonic solids (dodecahedron, icosahedron, ...)? Probably not. So that would be nice, some very subtle appreciation for platonic love. 🙂

Wow I never knew they were called that, I've been rolling D20's for years. So maybe some cats playing Dungeons and Dragons?

4 hours ago, Nix said:

Wow I never knew they were called that, I've been rolling D20's for years. So maybe some cats playing Dungeons and Dragons?

Lol, DnD is a "platonic activity" I guess. 🙃

It's mathematically proven that there are exactly five of them. They appear in Plato's dialogue Timaeus.

He had some strange ideas about them. The dodecahedron is the shape of the universe as a whole. And the atoms of the elements are shaped according to the remaining ones: earth = cube, water = icosahedron, air = octahedron, fire = tetrahedron. 🤪

• Like 1

15 hours ago, organs and bone said:

your package hath arrived! quick dnd kitty doodle, not finished, but hoping to do all the classes!

Aww, how cute!!! 😸

Posted (edited)

here’s another one.  I do struggle a lot with my over simplification or hoofed creatures, especially equines. I did struggle with this and I’m not sure if I like it but ah well

image.png.7234462b62d895b7a0debad9ee0a09b0.png

Edited by organs and bone
fixed something that was bothering me
  • Like 2

On 3/10/2024 at 8:15 PM, organs and bone said:

here’s another one.  I do struggle a lot with my over simplification or hoofed creatures, especially equines. I did struggle with this and I’m not sure if I like it but ah well

image.png.7234462b62d895b7a0debad9ee0a09b0.png

Aw, it looks so peaceful and soft ☺️