hi

smac n cheese

Hi! I'm smac n cheese, and I'm aroace! I... yeah don't currently know other aroaces or arose or aces so that's why I'm here! Oh I also have a HUMONGOUS squish on my friend so if you want to give me advice on how not to have a panic attack when I talk to her, explain my squish to my other friends, or anything like that, that would be neat but you don't have to :) Nice meeting you all!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

Hi! I'm smac n cheese, and I'm aroace! I... yeah don't currently know other aroaces or arose or aces so that's why I'm here!

Hi! :aroicecream:

20 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

Oh I also have a HUMONGOUS squish on my friend so if you want to give me advice on how not to have a panic attack when I talk to her, explain my squish to my other friends, or anything like that, that would be neat but you don't have to :)

So I assume that's tongue in cheek... in that case just don't overthink it. 🙂

But if you really mean it: You shouldn't get panic attacks when talking to people you like. 😟

You probably have social anxiety, so please seek help. It tends to become worse over time without proper treatment.

18 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Panic attacks? That's concerning. Do you have a therapist? Have you seen anyone about an anxiety diagnosis?

No, but I do have social anxiety I think. The panic attacks got better over time so I think I'm fine for now, but thanks for your concern! 😊

49 minutes ago, DeltaAro said:

Hi! :aroicecream:

So I assume that's tongue in cheek... in that case just don't overthink it. 🙂

But if you really mean it: You shouldn't get panic attacks when talking to people you like. 😟

You probably have social anxiety, so please seek help. It tends to become worse over time without proper treatment.

It actually got better over time, but I had it so bad last year I couldn't even talk to anyone 😭 I don't think it's a problem now, probably just tounge in cheek like you said 😊

20 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Welcome! 

On the squish thing, whenever I have a squish, i usually try to remind myself that i want to be friends with this person, and just act like i would with all of my other friends.

Ohhhhhh that's a really good suggestion thank you!

19 hours ago, Isa1116 said:

Hiiii!!!! Nice to meet u! I'm Isa. Sorry, I don't have any advice for the squish thing but I hope you can have a good time here! :)

Nice to meet you too Isa!

• Like 1