Petition to rename Off-Topic to (+blackwater and gretwater in tiny homer simpson) for a single day.

SwiftySpeedy

I think we should rename off topic to (+blackwater and gretwater in tiny homer simpson) for a single day because it would be really funny and silly and gooberish, it would beΒ  a good thing that happened it would make me happy please rename off-topic ot (+blackwater and gretwater in tiny homer simpson) Please IT WILL BE FUNNKY FUNNY FRUNNY FUNNY HEEHE

@roboticanary

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

• SwiftySpeedy changed the title to Petition to rename Off-Topic to (+blackwater and gretwater in tiny homer simpson) for a single day.

sorry, no

I am very very lazy and am not doing anything for a day no matter how funny it is.

also just doesnt seem right to make navigating the forum somewhat dependent on getting a sort of in joke you only understand through reading the forum. Fair enough for proposing it but I wont be doing things like that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2023 at 9:39 PM, roboticanary said:

I am very very lazy and am not doing anything for a day no matter how funny it is.

This will trigger more and more requests... nip it in the bud! πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

On 8/15/2023 at 9:39 PM, roboticanary said:

also just doesnt seem right to make navigating the forum somewhat dependent on getting a sort of in joke you only understand through reading the forum. Fair enough for proposing it but I wont be doing things like that.

I also don't get the joke. What did I miss?