Choose your weapon...

Philbo Wiseroot

Chose your weapon. It can be real or fictional, but you have to say how it will change the world. And once someone has said it, you can't say it again. GO!

I choose the point of view gun from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy film. Point it at someone contesting our identities and see how they feel. The technology can also be used to construct a bigger version to cover a wider radius (human rights offences aside). 

The whisk. I will use it to rob people. People will be too busy laughing their butts off to fight me. I will become rich off of robbing people with my whisk. Then I will use the money to buy surprise gifts for everyone I robbed. I will bring happiness to the world. With my whisk. And robbery.

1 hour ago, omitef said:

The whisk. I will use it to rob people. People will be too busy laughing their butts off to fight me. I will become rich off of robbing people with my whisk. Then I will use the money to buy surprise gifts for everyone I robbed. I will bring happiness to the world. With my whisk. And robbery.

Electric or manual?

Archived