How to come out lol

Armored frog

hi everyone, im aro/ace and have identified as such for around 3 years, im 17 and my parents are getting curious about romantic partners. 
they have made it clear all my life that they are 100% accepting of LGBT (and they propel suspect that im lesbian)

i know that they have never heard of asexuality and definitely not aromanticism, and thats the main reason im "in the closet" i really dont want to be stuck explaining it.

do any of you have experience coming out, ot advice?

Why don't you want to explain it? It sounds like they'd be accepting. If you'd rather not give the whole speech, you could always just send them some resources on the subject. There's plenty around online. I think TAAAP might have a printable "aspec 101" pamphlet? Unless that was something made just for events and not on the website, idk. But anyway, there's stuff you can use to help teach them the terminology and such.

3 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Why don't you want to explain it? It sounds like they'd be accepting. If you'd rather not give the whole speech, you could always just send them some resources on the subject. There's plenty around online. I think TAAAP might have a printable "aspec 101" pamphlet? Unless that was something made just for events and not on the website, idk. But anyway, there's stuff you can use to help teach them the terminology and such.

thank you! having ressources on the topic would definitely help

27 minutes ago, Armored frog said:

thank you! having ressources on the topic would definitely help

In that case definitely check out TAAAP, AUREA, and uh, I assume AVEN? I'm not ace myself so I don't know as much about the ace side of things, but I would assume they've got something. You can always just google like, "aspec 101" or "asexuality guide" or something like that too. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

In that case definitely check out TAAAP, AUREA, and uh, I assume AVEN? I'm not ace myself so I don't know as much about the ace side of things, but I would assume they've got something. You can always just google like, "aspec 101" or "asexuality guide" or something like that too. Good luck!

Yeah, AVEN has some stuff.