An anonymous survey on the members of Arocalypse. FIXED

SwiftySpeedy

Quick survey on the demographics of Arocalypse. (google.com)

This survey is to figure out if there are other factors that come into play if someone is aromantic. This survey is completely anonymous. the only thing you can see are the results on what is what.

Please do not do the survey multiple times as this may screw up the results.

Edited by SwiftySpeedy
  • Like 1

The "mental conditions" question bro lmfao what 😭You put down two neurodevelopmental disabilities, a psychiatric disorder and a normal ass acute phenomenon that can happen to anyone and then no "other" option. Also it forces you to state your place on the ace spectrum even if you put down that you're not ace... I'm sorry I think I literally can't take this survey lol

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

The "mental conditions" question bro lmfao what 😭You put down two neurodevelopmental disabilities, a psychiatric disorder and a normal ass acute phenomenon that can happen to anyone and then no "other" option. Also it forces you to state your place on the ace spectrum even if you put down that you're not ace... I'm sorry I think I literally can't take this survey lol

Well, it’s an understandable accident but I guess yeah. 🤷‍♂️

• SwiftySpeedy changed the title to An anonymous survey on the members of Arocalypse. FIXED
9 minutes ago, Queerdo said:

I'm arguably arospec, definitely not acespec.

I’m probably just straight up aro, and ace-spec. I might have adhd? Idk it’s never felt like anything serious and I’ve just never had any big issues. But yeah, I’m still coming to terms with the fact that it’s actually not normal to not be seeking romantic relationships at all. XD

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...