why do i need to have a definite answerrrr

Lunar Nova

my school has this thing called decision day and I have to talk about my next steps in life. and not to mention i have to do different presentations in different classes and I'm just sitting over here like "i don't know what I wanna do with my life! I'm about the most indecisive overthinker there is!"

im the go w the flow type of person and im not really good at planning and making decisions for distant future in the 1st place. arrange a meeting on the same day; ok no problem [probably]. but if u asked me which uni or college i want to take i simply wont have an answer; i havent thought that far yet. i live in the present and i deal w wtv that run into me the best i can

its just how i roll w life

27 minutes ago, 7ev said:

but if u asked me which uni or college i want to take i simply wont have an answer; i havent thought that far yet.

It also depends on what stage you're at. I'm going to uni next year, I'm glad I already know what I want to do cause it's too late to change

11 minutes ago, Atypique said:

It also depends on what stage you're at. I'm going to uni next year, I'm glad I already know what I want to do cause it's too late to change

fair. i have a few yrs before uni. ive already figured out what route i was gon take it just depends on what specific field i want to be a major at

1 hour ago, Holmbo said:

Our decisions what to do with our lives are never done. Just pick something for this school assignment and later you will make other choices.

yeah, I spose so