Hello!!

My name is Link and I use They/Xem pronouns, I am Lithromantic and Cupioromantic. I like bartending(as of now I only make mocktails), I am practicing guitar, I do art, and I watch a lot of tv! I came to this site cause it got recommended to me by a counselor to meet more people on the aro spectrum! Also to maybe educate my parents more but that's more of a side project rn jdlsfsjdk. Buuut yeah! That's why I'm here, and I'm glad to be here as well!

• Like 4

Hiii I'm Isa, idk what my pronouns are and it's really nice to meet you! I'm also lithromantic, and I hope you have fun here! :)

Edited by Isa1116
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Nix said:

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here :frog:

Tysm!!!

15 hours ago, Isa1116 said:

Hiii I'm Isa, idk what my pronouns are and it's really nice to meet you! I'm also lithromantic, and I hope you have fun here! :)

:O Lithromantic gang!!! Also thanks ^^

14 hours ago, Keith said:

Hello and welcome on the forum!!

Hihihi!!

• Like 2

On 4/1/2023 at 2:07 AM, PumpkinsLinked said:

My name is Link and I use They/Xem pronouns, I am Lithromantic and Cupioromantic. I like bartending(as of now I only make mocktails), I am practicing guitar, I do art, and I watch a lot of tv! I came to this site cause it got recommended to me by a counselor to meet more people on the aro spectrum! Also to maybe educate my parents more but that's more of a side project rn jdlsfsjdk. Buuut yeah! That's why I'm here, and I'm glad to be here as well!

Welcome! It's nice to meet you! I'm Moon, and my pronouns are any that are not She/her. I'm on the aro-spec too. :)

Have fun!

• Like 1