Sometimes Movies are Unintentionally Hilarious

timidcat

So I don't usually watch romance or horror movies but when I do, I don't even make it through half the movie because it's so hilariously bad. It's especially bad how they try to portray a 'romance' if you can even call it that. I forgot what this movie was called but the couple in question was actually being chased by a serial killer and they went to hide in a closet. Guess what happened just take a guess. Well it's the perfect time to passionately make out and grope each other of course! At least they got caught in the end :evilgrin:

My friend once told me of another hilarity. They were watching a movie based on a Stephen King novel. One where trucks and cars come to life. Pretty much the same situation as described above. Hiding in a bathroom this time, with trucks outside that could bash down the building at any moment and you know what happens.

Recently I was watching James Bond Spectre, I tried to get into the James Bond movies but I just hate them with a firey passion. So James Bond and his what 3rd fling in the entire movie? they were just recovering from an intense fight. Bond had a nose bleed, a black eye, bruised face, was bleeding from the forehead and probably had a few broken ribs. They still somehow managed to stumble back to their room and perform coitus without any apparent worsening of their injuries.

I should totally make a list of silly romantic tropes but it would exclude high school movies because what else are they for?

3 hours ago, timidcat said:

Recently I was watching James Bond Spectre, I tried to get into the James Bond movies but I just hate them with a firey passion. So James Bond and his what 3rd fling in the entire movie? they were just recovering from an intense fight. Bond had a nose bleed, a black eye, bruised face, was bleeding from the forehead and probably had a few broken ribs. They still somehow managed to stumble back to their room and perform coitus without any apparent worsening of their injuries.

I remember this one 9_9

The romantic subplot of Birdemic is hilariously bad. Although to be fair, the entire movie is hilariously bad. Some people say that Birdemic is the best worst movie.

On 05/08/2016 at 0:26 AM, Zemaddog said:

The romantic subplot of Birdemic is hilariously bad. Although to be fair, the entire movie is hilariously bad. Some people say that Birdemic is the best worst movie.

I can name a few best worst movies. Foodfight, Ratatoing, The Little Panda Fighter, Where The Dead Go To Die. Give their reviews a watch you won't be disappointed. 

Archived