casual conversation

ProbablyHuman

9 hours ago, glypharia.exe said:

hi!! how are you? 

i'm doing good myself, if a bit bored. haven't really done much of anything over the past few days, though i did buy getting over it with bennett foddy, which has been, in a word, painful.

so how are you getting on? or anyone else that wants to reply, really

Lots of roses🌹today. Even guys in hoodies running around with roses. Very weird. Much more PDA. I even had the opportunity to get a rose for free, but declined.

In Central European Time it is now 22:39 and in 1 hour, 21 minutes February, 14th, is over.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DeltaAro said:

In Central European Time it is now 22:39 and in 1 hour, 21 minutes February, 14th, is over.

Got to wake up early so I can get the best chocolate discounts then :)

20 hours ago, glypharia.exe said:

i’m doing well! i’m currently setting up a D&D campaign for a couple of friends so that’s fun

That's so cool! Is it your first time DMing or do you already have some experience?

Edited by unromanceable_npc
  • Like 1

the campaign's taking place in modern new york, but it's a bit different with the introduction of magic and such. currently, my players are a fighter, a bard, and i'm still waiting on the other two to get back to me.

40 minutes ago, ProbablyHuman said:

i've always wanted to play D&D but sadly never got the chance to play or even just learn it.

i can help you learn how to play if you want! we could probably even set up some sort of Arocalypse D&D event or something

I never played D&D neither but that could be so much fun... These kind of games are both awesome and practicall to play through a website 

9 minutes ago, glypharia.exe said:

we could probably even set up some sort of Arocalypse D&D event or something

I never played D&D neither but that could be so much fun... These kind of games are both awesome and practicall to play through a website

• Like 1

a d&d event could be fun, but how would we play it? seeing as its normally a tabletop game played in real time and this is a website full of people from different timezones, i don't know we could get it to work.

still, it seems like an interesting idea!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 10:04 PM, glypharia.exe said:

we could probably even set up some sort of Arocalypse D&D event or something

I'd be super interested in this! Perhaps we can find solutions to these logistical questions together! :arocapapo:

On 2/15/2023 at 10:04 PM, glypharia.exe said:

the campaign's taking place in modern new york, but it's a bit different with the introduction of magic and such.

This setting sounds so vibey! What inspired this choice for your new campaign? How is it going for your adventurers, too, if you've been able to begin thus far?

• 3 weeks later...