hey there! <2

flowingleaves

hi! im andy and im a non-sam aro. ive known im aro for a couple years now but the labels have shifted a bit until i landed on non-sam. i use any pronouns and no officer i have no clue where this 'gender' you speak of is.

ive been getting more involved in aro spaces recently, really letting myself enjoy the community and while i was looking for aro spaces, i found this forum! it looks lovely.

i actually figured out that i was arospec because when i tried dating someone i immediately felt like throwing up when i thought of them. really shitty couple days and i still feel super bad for the other person.

my fave colour is purple but green is a close second. i like junji ito (only manga ill ever read), reading, weaving, art, history, and mythology! i mostly like literary books and short stories, as well as horror. i write fanfic occasionally and some original fiction too. i read rick riordan's books as a kid and now im always gonna be an encyclopedia of myth knowledge.

im polish, so id love to connect with other polish people on here that there might be!

so.....yeah!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, queer_kaleidoscope said:

Hey, welcome to arocalypse! 

Also I love Junji Ito as well, his art is amazing and I really like Uzumaki. 

his art style is really cool! i have shiver and i got dissolving classroom as a christmas present this year, they both look amazing

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 4:37 AM, flowingleaves said:

hi! im andy and im a non-sam aro. ive known im aro for a couple years now but the labels have shifted a bit until i landed on non-sam. i use any pronouns and no officer i have no clue where this 'gender' you speak of is.

ive been getting more involved in aro spaces recently, really letting myself enjoy the community and while i was looking for aro spaces, i found this forum! it looks lovely.

i actually figured out that i was arospec because when i tried dating someone i immediately felt like throwing up when i thought of them. really shitty couple days and i still feel super bad for the other person.

my fave colour is purple but green is a close second. i like junji ito (only manga ill ever read), reading, weaving, art, history, and mythology! i mostly like literary books and short stories, as well as horror. i write fanfic occasionally and some original fiction too. i read rick riordan's books as a kid and now im always gonna be an encyclopedia of myth knowledge.

im polish, so id love to connect with other polish people on here that there might be!

so.....yeah!

Hello Andy! Welcome to Arocalypse, I hope you find lovely people here, and make many new friends (if that's what you want!) Pleasure to meet you!
What's your favourite mythology book by Rick Riordan, and which character is favourite? 
As for Polish aro-spec people on the forum, check this out: 

• Like 3

On 12/23/2022 at 10:13 AM, Storm_leopardcat said:

Hello Andy! Welcome to Arocalypse, I hope you find lovely people here, and make many new friends (if that's what you want!) Pleasure to meet you!
What's your favourite mythology book by Rick Riordan, and which character is favourite? 
As for Polish aro-spec people on the forum, check this out: 

hi! good to meet you too! my fave books have probably gotta be either the magnus chase ones or the kane chronicles! obviously percy jackson is a classic but theres something special about those ones, kane chronicles in particular. the premise for them is just so interesting! im not really sure what character would be my favourite? sadies cool, so is magnus himself but im not totally sure. what about you?

On 12/23/2022 at 3:08 PM, Keith said:

Hello there!

I also love Junji Ito & reading (+ I'm polish 😱, but Storm_leopardcat has mentioned that already)!

yup, looks like you got there a little too late! za to, zawsze milo spotkac innych polakow, wiec sie nie martw! ulubiona opowiesc junji ito?

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 4:23 AM, flowingleaves said:

hi! good to meet you too! my fave books have probably gotta be either the magnus chase ones or the kane chronicles! obviously percy jackson is a classic but theres something special about those ones, kane chronicles in particular. the premise for them is just so interesting! im not really sure what character would be my favourite? sadies cool, so is magnus himself but im not totally sure. what about you?

yup, looks like you got there a little too late! za to, zawsze milo spotkac innych polakow, wiec sie nie martw! ulubiona opowiesc junji ito?

Ah, perhaps Alex Fierro! Not sure if I have a faovurite book. I liked Kane Chronicles. Still believe Samirah Al-Abbas's character should have been done better. 

I am a Muslim, and hijabi, myself.

Cool choices, by the way!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 12:23 AM, flowingleaves said:

Nie przeczytałem jeszcze wszystkich, ale jak na razie to "Tomie" i "Ślepa uliczka"!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 9:26 AM, Keith said:

Nie przeczytałem jeszcze wszystkich, ale jak na razie to "Tomie" i "Ślepa uliczka"!

ooo ja slyszalem troche o Tomie, jest bardzo ciekawa kolekcja historii! ja mam Shiver i Dissolving Classroom ale tylko przeczytalam Shiver, dopiero dostalem Dissolving Classroom na swieta. Bardzo mi sie podobalo Shiver zato, Painter jest moja ulubione historia chyba i ona jest o Tomie! Nigdy nie sylszalem o Slepa Ulicka, jakie sa twoje ulubione historie z tej ksiazki?

28 minutes ago, flowingleaves said:

Nigdy nie sylszalem o Slepa Ulicka, jakie sa twoje ulubione historie z tej ksiazki?

W takim razie polecam Ci przeczytać! A moje ulubione historie ze ślepej uliczki to "Miasto bez ulic" i "Modelka".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keith said:

W takim razie polecam Ci przeczytać! A moje ulubione historie ze ślepej uliczki to "Miasto bez ulic" i "Modelka".

brzmi ciekawie! napewno poszukam to nastepnym razem kiedy pozwole sobie kupic ksiazkii lmao, dzieki za polecenie!

• Like 1