Is it possible to buy a literal aromantic umbrella

whatistheromance

Sadly I can’t find any, though other pride flags do exist as umbrella’s: 

11A0E44A-66D2-4AC3-B7E6-00EC061E13F3.jpeg.0f8a14d4994bf696a8d64fd99e41aa03.jpeg

You could probably have one printed yourself, but then you have to order at least a hundred umbrella’s… so maybe you need to covince a hundred people to chip in ;)

09DDA7E7-69F1-43A0-8FD1-01F220E6962E.jpeg.c98685bf25ac83bfca159c61f4b06ce8.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/25/2022 at 11:08 AM, whatistheromance said:

Title. If this is a thing I want it. I want it right now. When I say "literal aro umbrella" I mean an umbrella that has the aro flag on it

Oh yes! I'd like to have one, too!!

And you gave me another idea. Since there are so many parodies of the classic Morton Salt advertising:

https://di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2020/08/25/5f458ba506d59caaa35b9363/m_5f458bccd737fd493c7717e3.jpg

we should definitely do an aro version of it!

Like maybe with an "Aardvark girl" and definitely with an aro umbrella... still thinking about the slogan and what she should carry / lose. 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeltaAro said:

Oh yes! I'd like to have one, too!!

And you gave me another idea. Since there are so many parodies of the classic Morton Salt advertising:

https://di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2020/08/25/5f458ba506d59caaa35b9363/m_5f458bccd737fd493c7717e3.jpg

we should definitely do an aro version of it!

Like maybe with an "Aardvark girl" and definitely with an aro umbrella... still thinking about the slogan and what she should carry / lose. 🤔

Oh wow I didn’t know about that advertisement, that was quite the rabbit hole 😅

Maybe she could lose love letters? No idea about the slogan though, I’m more of a drawer… I’m gonna go sketch something :)

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 6:47 PM, Nix said:

Maybe she could lose love letters? No idea about the slogan though, I’m more of a drawer… I’m gonna go sketch something :)

Yes, this is really difficult. Especially in a foreign language.

"When it rains, it pours" is a twist on the saying "It never rains but it pours" which means that troubles rarely come alone. But here it also means that Morton's Salt doesn't cake in the container at high air humidity.

I wish I would find something that creative in an aro version. 🤔

On 11/26/2022 at 7:31 PM, Nix said:

Just a sketch now, maybe someone has a better idea than the love letters? I guess she is going to recycle them 😅

I love the idea. I imagine they did some Valentine's project at school and aardvark got assigned to deliver the love letters. Carelessly loses them in the rain. She's in a lot of trouble, poor aardvark.

• Like 1