Be the newest comment

Louis On Air

Just now, ArodynamicallyFavored said:
7 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

It doesn't work that way cause I don't pay attention to the things that don't interest me :P

try it :P

Maybe you should try finding the interesting things about yourself first :P

5 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

Maybe you should try finding the interesting things about yourself first :P

I'm funny, love puns, write poetry & short stories. For IB Physics exam, I wrote the musical score for the Jeopardy theme song in under an hour & a half with key notations,time signatures,& everything because I didn't care about my score on it.

I laugh until I cry, speak 3 different languages, wanna learn 7 languages, and can hold my breathe for 3 minutes if it's a good day.

so now i believe it is your turn,good sir, to say what it is you don't find interesting :P

52 minutes ago, ArodynamicallyFavored said:

For IB Physics exam, I wrote the musical score for the Jeopardy theme song in under an hour & a half with key notations,time signatures,& everything because I didn't care about my score on it.

Yeah that's why you wrote someone elses score on it xD. Omg that was a terrible joke.

54 minutes ago, ArodynamicallyFavored said:

so now i believe it is your turn,good sir, to say what it is you don't find interesting :P

Ugh fine. I don't find people who only care about looks interesting. I find reality tv shows to be the most pointless drivel in existence. I find stories which only focus on romance to be boring beyond belief. And then there's reality tv shows that focus on romance, like the bachelor. It pains me to say that the bachelor isn't even the worst offender in this category; "Married at first sight" is. The title says it all. Seriously, it's an awful show and it should never have even been conceived let alone approved as a tv show.

• Like 2