Split Arcade from Off Topic

Saaaro

Currently the Arcade subforum is nested under Off Topic, which means if there's unread messages in Arcade (but not OT) the front page shows OT as having unread stuff. AFAIK there's not really any reason Arcade needs to be nested so maybe it could just be it's own thing?

6 hours ago, Saaaro said:

Currently the Arcade subforum is nested under Off Topic, which means if there's unread messages in Arcade (but not OT) the front page shows OT as having unread stuff. AFAIK there's not really any reason Arcade needs to be nested so maybe it could just be it's own thing?

You could click the 'mark forum as read' button for the Arcade if you don't want it showing as unread and aren't interested in the unread parts. (I don't know if this will actually work for your needs but I thought I would point it out)

Just now, RedNeko said:

You could click the 'mark forum as read' button for the Arcade if you don't want it showing as unread and aren't interested in the unread parts. (I don't know if this will actually work for your needs but I thought I would point it out)

I use that, but you've got to go into the subforum to do it. All the other subforums (that I actually read) you can mark as read from the front page.

Archived