Aro/Ace book!!!

So i was at the bookstore today and was looking around and i found this book and decided to look at it when i looked at the back cover there was an ace flag pin so the i read a few pages and what i gathered was that the main character is a questioning aro/ace and i was so excited to see that so i just thought I would share.This is what the book looks like.

Amazon.com: Rick: 9781338048100: Gino, Alex: Books

• Like 8

On 7/15/2022 at 3:34 AM, AroAcedragon13 said:

So i was at the bookstore today and was looking around and i found this book and decided to look at it when i looked at the back cover there was an ace flag pin so the i read a few pages and what i gathered was that the main character is a questioning aro/ace and i was so excited to see that so i just thought I would share.This is what the book looks like.

Amazon.com: Rick: 9781338048100: Gino, Alex: Books

That is so cool! Goodreads reviews are pretty positive about it, so I ordered one online (none of the bookstores here have it in stock sadly) Should be here by Tuesday :)

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 9:17 PM, AroAcedragon13 said:

probably middle school-high school age but i think anyone could enjoy it.

The book is here! And I finished it in one sitting :D It is indeed written with 12 year olds in mind, but I enjoy reading children's books so I had a blast. The main conflict is maybe resolved a little too neatly to be considered 'realistic' but whatever. I laughed, I cried (and that does not happen very often when I read) so it gets a glowing 5 stars from me.

I usually buy books in their original language if possible, but I bought this one translated to Dutch on purpose, so I can let my parents read it too :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah I saw that book a few months ago and checked it out for the same reasons. It was a pretty good short read, and nice to see aroace representation in books for younger audiences.
  • Like 1