How do i get over this

Guest Anonymous

Question

Guest Anonymous

It's been getting worse over the course of a year i am losing my will passion and desire to do any thing and that is affecting my academic future and my social life i feel suffocating from the slightest social interaction i am at my best mood when i am isolated form every thing around me forgetting my responsibilities and my worries and doing so disgusts me of my self i always feel like i am making this up and i am just a lazy person who doesn't want to do anything but i swear i wasn't always like this when something needed to be done i would do it even if i have absolutely no desire to do it now i can even bring my self to get out of my bed let alone my room and i always like my room dark and quiet when the things that need to be done pile up and make me feel the guilt of neglecting them that is when i am at my worst state i can't find anyone around whom to i would be able to talk and be understood i can't eve bring my self to talk let alone explain in words in front of someone 

So someone please tell me what to do i feel like every thing is slipping away through my fingers 

5 answers to this question

Hi I don't have much time to leave a reply as my break at work is up, but have you considered looking into shopping around for a therapist? A good one could help you figure out what's causing this. You may have a mood disorder like depression.

• Like 1

Guest Anonymous
5 hours ago, Reengo said:

Hi I don't have much time to leave a reply as my break at work is up, but have you considered looking into shopping around for a therapist? A good one could help you figure out what's causing this. You may have a mood disorder like depression.

I have considered it but i don't know what's stopping me nor do i have the courage to ask to find one

8 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I have considered it but i don't know what's stopping me nor do i have the courage to ask to find one

You could also go to a doctor, that's a good starting point. Can you do that?

https://patient.info/doctor/patient-health-questionnaire-phq-9
This isn't a diagnosis, but this test can help you determine if you may have depression

I suggest you find a DBSA (Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance) meeting, a lot of them are meeting on Zoom these days.