As an Alloromantic I envy Aromantics [and my gripes with romanctic relationships]

Some English speakers do rearrange the letters. I first encountered the term on a Japanese website in the 90s as just SM=Sexual Minorities. Over the years it became SGM=Sexual & Gender Minorities; the latest version is SGRM.

I'll understand what you mean if all but the last letter is moved. However, be aware that when I saw someone spell it RGSM it was followed by a troll saying that it really meant "orgasm." 🤢

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, 2 Spirit Cherokee Princess said:

I'll understand what you mean if all but the last letter is moved. However, be aware that when I saw someone spell it RGSM it was followed by a troll saying that it really meant "orgasm." 🤢

That's pretty funny

On 5/1/2022 at 5:48 PM, jjaee_jaee said:

lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, agender and ALLIES. nothing else :D 

I find this odd actually. It could just be google showing me what it thinks I want to see, but whenever the acronym comes up it is always defined as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer/questioning, intersex, and allies/asexual (I think many people group agender as part of trans). Maybe it’s just a difference in the definition? Though hopefully aromatic will someday join the allies/asexual people under A. 

Edited by EternallyTDB
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...