is it alloromantic thing or i might be on aro spectrum? so confusing

sooo i remember first i used to be aromantic then i changed to demi aromantic then lithromantic and then lithflux and then ... alloromantic for really long time so i thought i changed to alloromantic but last day i did not experienced any crush { ik alloromantic can dont experience crush for long time too }

but the thing was , there is this girl , my girlfriend { we changed it to something btw qpr and romantic relationship like girlfriends besties } i always crushed on her { like after she confessed to me, 2-3 month later i experienced crush on her } but yesterday i just felt 5-10 percent crush on her like i always crush on her strongly but yesterday, was idk and when i asked her how much she like me etc i heard the answer i wanted she see me as gf/crush but i felt , repulsed !? like, what? i feel obsessed to her and feel alterous attraction but i dont know if i feel romantic attraction toward her anymore or no

also what attraction is it when u know u like someone way more than just friend or qp partner, but not necessary romantic partner ?

alright thx for readding i appreciate any answer <3

The  drop in feelings could possibly have something to do with newness and excitement dwindling with familiarity? as for the repulsion part, well could that have to do with expectations you are uncomfortable with?

Basically I'm really not sure, Sorry! but it is always good to look beyond the relationship between you and look at the bigger network of influences and powers in society, culture and social circle.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

The  drop in feelings could possibly have something to do with newness and excitement dwindling with familiarity? as for the repulsion part, well could that have to do with expectations you are uncomfortable with?

Basically I'm really not sure, Sorry! but it is always good to look beyond the relationship between you and look at the bigger network of influences and powers in society, culture and social circle.

eh not really, sometimes its trong sometimes its mild sometimes its not even crush tbh, and alright thx for advice ^^ though i did not understand well since my main language is not english...

• 7 months later...

Have you considered bi-abroromantic? Or abroromantic bisexual I guess depending on the type of orientation? That might encompass the genders you feel attracted to and the way you feel attraction. I know being able to have as many words as I need helps me. 

Edited by EternallyTDB