Aros in Spain?

Arsenic

Question

Hi! I am from Spain and I would love to meet other aros who live close to me, and even meet them face to face. If you are not from Spain, I would also love to meet you:D

Which are your hobbies? What do you like? I love tattoos (someday I would love to have my own studio), I really like drawing, and reading, and sculpting... I like sport, plants, animals, night, art... My kind of personality is ENFP, for those interested.

7 answers to this question

Hi,

I'm also from Spain!

I love reading, mainly fantasy (I love stories about wizards and game-like worlds), but I enjoy sci-fi and thrillers too and some times romantic stories if they have a good plot. I also enjoy writing, and going to the theatre, musicals and stand-up comedy shows. 

Personality wise, I'm more of an introvert specially when meeting new people.

21 hours ago, Thiel said:

Hi,

I'm also from Spain!

I love reading, mainly fantasy (I love stories about wizards and game-like worlds), but I enjoy sci-fi and thrillers too and some times romantic stories if they have a good plot. I also enjoy writing, and going to the theatre, musicals and stand-up comedy shows. 

Personality wise, I'm more of an introvert specially when meeting new people.

Yooo friend! I am some weird mix between introvert and extrovert. I would define me as an extrovert who doesn't like humans :D Where are you from?

17 hours ago, alto said:

I am not from Spain, but am ENFP too :)

Yasssss! I love our kind of personality? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thiel said:

Si, bastante lejos ?

No conozco a ningún arromántico, pero tampoco sabía nada del arromanticismo (ni que yo lo era) hasta hace unos meses, así que no me sorprende. Y tú?

Pues ¾ de lo mismo. Allá julio me di cuenta de que soy asexual y poco después empecé a cuestionarme si era arromántico o no, así que no conozco a nadie. De cualquier modo, seguramente muchas personas sean aro y no tengan ni idea de ello