im near end pls advice ;D

hey everyone! i remember till i was 16.5 i was aro ace, then i think after some people confessed me after that i developed crush on them but before that i only had crush on fictional characters, even though im saying i developed crush on them idk if it was alterous attraction or idk what- other time i remember i think i was lith flux but idk what i am anymore, my feelings for people so fluid, sometimes its strong crush sometimes its mild crush sometimes its alterous attraction like im just open and sometimes its squish... i mean... someone suggested i may be alloflux but then does it mean im not aroflux and not on arospectrum or? im probably not arospectrum or if im maybe im softo romo/aroflux or if not then alloflux, i wanted ask whats ur idea and whats ur opinion about alloflux? also im in soft romo relationship but the fun fact, i enjoy it and i think she is good partner but i dont mind if she get other partner, i wont jealous , i dont think about her obsessive, though just sometimes also sometimes when i crush one someone if i dont see them my crush go away as well/not always.. any advice? also i deeply apologize for very long question and explain T^T

I mean feelings and identity are fluid, so its totally normal to change like that. Idk what alloflux is or why it would be different from aroflux, they seem like the same thing? But aroflux is more descriptive because alloflux could be alloromantic or allosexual. There're a few identities like recipromantic and fictormantic, I can't give definitions rn because I'm in class but maybe look those up? But like the labels you identify with might change 800 times because orientation is fluid and all labels try to do is fit indescribable feelings into common boxes (nothing agaisnt labels, I love 'em, these are just observations)

Also to me at least your soft romo relationship just sounds like a healthy one with maybe some polyamorous feellings mixed in? 

I wish you luck!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

its totally fine ^^

1 hour ago, Quinn_ said:

I wish I had some advice but I don't! I'm so sorry T^T

okay thx for help ^^

30 minutes ago, Gabriel14 said:

I mean feelings and identity are fluid, so its totally normal to change like that. Idk what alloflux is or why it would be different from aroflux, they seem like the same thing? But aroflux is more descriptive because alloflux could be alloromantic or allosexual. There're a few identities like recipromantic and fictormantic, I can't give definitions rn because I'm in class but maybe look those up? But like the labels you identify with might change 800 times because orientation is fluid and all labels try to do is fit indescribable feelings into common boxes (nothing agaisnt labels, I love 'em, these are just observations)

Also to me at least your soft romo relationship just sounds like a healthy one with maybe some polyamorous feellings mixed in? 

I wish you luck!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gabriel14 said:

Idk what alloflux is or why it would be different from aroflux, they seem like the same thing? But aroflux is more descriptive because alloflux could be alloromantic or allosexual

I think the difference is the frequency of attraction. An alloflux person would feel allo (sexual or romantic as it doesn't specified) most of the time, but will have shorter periods when they feel a-spec. An aroflux would feel aro most of the times, but will have shorter periodes when they feel romantic attraction. At least that's what I get from the definition.

Now I don't know what is tour label, @BloodyBlood . It seems like there are a lot of factor to your attraction, so maybe you won't find one label that can covers everything, but can used multiple ones? I don't know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, nonmerci said:

I think the difference is the frequency of attraction. An alloflux person would feel allo (sexual or romantic as it doesn't specified) most of the time, but will have shorter periods when they feel a-spec. An aroflux would feel aro most of the times, but will have shorter periodes when they feel romantic attraction. At least that's what I get from the definition.

Now I don't know what is tour label, @BloodyBlood . It seems like there are a lot of factor to your attraction, so maybe you won't find one label that can covers everything, but can used multiple ones? I don't know.

i think so then in the case ig i identify with alloflux since must time i feel allo romantic but still some times, feel aro spectrum - and thx for explain it helped me a lot :D

• Like 1