Hello! Only recently came out as grey-ace and have come to realize I might also be Arospec!

Hello :)

I recently came out as grey-ace/ Ace-spec in my early 30s, and have come to realize that I might identify as grey aro-ace, though I’m still figuring things out! I was in a romantic relationship previously, but found that a traditional romantic relationship might not quite be my cup of tea.

I am still learning about the Aromantic spectrum, but recently learned about the existence of queerplatonic relationships (QPR), and have begun to think that a QPR might be more comfortable for me :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tyeewhyee said:

I am still learning about the Aromantic spectrum, but recently learned about the existence of queerplatonic relationships (QPR), and have begun to think that a QPR might be more comfortable for me :)

Hello, Welcome ?

A QPR is a great idea! Though it's quite a struggle to find another person who u click with that also wants a QPR. Best of luck to ya :)

Thank you ?

Yeah I bet it will be difficult to find one, so I am not exactly actively searching for one right now. Figure if it doesn’t happen, then so be it - it wasn’t meant to be.

• Like 1