I'm so confused

Guest darlingxkill

Question

Guest darlingxkill

Hii, i need advice. I know thus guy, and we're really close, he's basically my guy best friend but we also dated before, fir about 5months before i broke up with him, my feelings were all over the

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

place at that point. It's been mire than a year now after the break up and we kept on being friends but recently ive been really confused about my feelings for him and the nature if our relationship, cause at times it seems like we act like we're more than friends but i don't know, most times we'd find ourselves staring at eachother intensely, being a lot more close than considered to be just friends and holding hands. Im really not sure what thus means cause ive always been very comfortable with him, and it's very hard for me to draw a line between us being friends and something more because of how i act, i also know he's still cautious about me after i broke up with him with literally no explanation, and I can't seem to stop thinking about him and our breakup recently. I needd help, do you think he might have lingering feelings for me, or should we just keep things platonic

2 answers to this question

Hey! I may not be able to fully understand your dilemma, but I'd love to try to help :) 

I think that communication is really important, and you should try to communicate exactly what your lines are and go from there. It may be uncomfortable, but you don't have to do that in person or even over a phone call. But I definitely think you guys should try to talk it out. 

From there, I don't really know whether you want a romantic relationship or a platonic one, but at least after you talk you know how you both feel. 

Also, if you want advise from people who are probably better suited to answer your question, you can head to AVEN for a forum with alloromantic asexuals, or head to a social media site for alloromantic allosexuals! 

Hope this helped!

• Like 1