Hi!

Lovebird

First post. I've been arospec for years but never bothered to find an aro- centric forum besides reddit, though I am on AVEN under the name Midori Gurin, I don't really use it anymore. I am agender, pansexual, greyromantic and cupioromantic. I am autistic and intellectually disabled. I love birds as told by my username, lovebirds being my favourite, which is funny as they are hyperromantic creatures. I also love Jojos Bizarre Adventure, my favourite JoJo's are Jonathan and Johnny.   

4 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Ah, a man of taste I see. Nobody ever appreciates Jonathan enough :(

People always claim Jonathan is the 'worst jojo' and Phantom Blood is the 'worst part' like it makes no sense?? Jonathan is a damn good boy, and while part 1 isn't the most polished for modern day, it's a classic staple of shonen and should be more appreciated. Jonathan is a unique protagonist for his time -- a brutish yet absolute sweetheart, he won me over the most    

6 hours ago, Lovebird said:

People always claim Jonathan is the 'worst jojo' and Phantom Blood is the 'worst part' like it makes no sense?? Jonathan is a damn good boy, and while part 1 isn't the most polished for modern day, it's a classic staple of shonen and should be more appreciated. Jonathan is a unique protagonist for his time -- a brutish yet absolute sweetheart, he won me over the most    

Right?? But you know, boo hoo no stands or whatever... Geez. Part 1 is a Victorian drama turned pulp adventure novel and I couldn't ask for anything better than that. Everybody's just cowards.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Right?? But you know, boo hoo no stands or whatever... Geez. Part 1 is a Victorian drama turned pulp adventure novel and I couldn't ask for anything better than that. Everybody's just cowards.

Which is interesting because Part 2 also has no stands yet it's one of the most beloved parts (even if Josephs' hamon was 'retconned' to a 'stand'). Makes no sense to me. I love spooky paranormal stories with vampires, ghosts ect and PB has all of that, so it's 10/10 for me