idk if i’m aro or smth pls help

Guest :))

Question

loll hi i’m 15 and i’ve never had a crush before and it’s like scary ig bc idk i want to so bad and i want to find love and for my future i do really want to have a husband or wife and children and it’s something i’ve always wanted but i’ve never felt that way for anyone. and i guess i do find people attractive but i never feel anything and i hate that about me bc i want to so bad but i just don’t. celebrities and other people are attractive too i guess but it’s the same thing- i’ve never felt like i was attracted to them yk? and i’ve heard that many aro people don’t really want to be in love but i do, so idrk. i most definitely want to be in love and have a boyfriend or even maybe a girlfriend but i just don’t feel it with anyone lamjslslw  yknow? if u could like idk just help or smth? that’s be rlly great, and thank u sm

2 answers to this question

It sounds like cupioromantic (an aromantic who still wants to be in a romantic relationship).

It is possible to engage in a romantic relationship as an aro but these aros don't fall in love, they do the romantic code things and enjoy it. Also they have to say to their partner they don't have the romantic feelings, in particular if the partner is alloromantic.

Hello anon, I concur with what nonmerci said. Also, you could be demiromantic, idk if you ever had a relationship or not so I can't say. If you want to search by yourself you can go here. Even though you may not feel romantic attraction, there are more kind if attractions and all can be equally fullfilling. ^^ hope it helps

• Like 2