Yo peeps!

pearl

Intro post go! I am Pearl and I am bisexual aromantic who is possibly poly. I am 22 years old and I am going to be a preschool teacher once I graduate. I am a fan of nerdy stuff in general and I love talking about the nerdy stuff. I also like talking about aromanticism. It took me a while to figure out I was aro and I'm glad I finally figured it out. 

• Like 1

Hello Pearl, and welcome to Arocalypse! Studying music meant that I worked with a lot of music education people, and I know one or two who especially loved elementary ed. I hope that teaching preschool gives you the same passion as my elementary music ed friends have for their work :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

Hello Pearl, and welcome to Arocalypse! Studying music meant that I worked with a lot of music education people, and I know one or two who especially loved elementary ed. I hope that teaching preschool gives you the same passion as my elementary music ed friends have for their work :)

I do love working with preschoolers. I am definitely gonna enjoy working with them. It makes me super happy to do so.

And thanks Danny! I love ice cream. xD 

• Like 2