Hi from a very weird human being! (am I a human being though?)

WilmaW

:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:

Hiiii!!???

Since I joined Arocalypse I guess I should introduce myself, or something like that. To start with, my pronouns are she/her and you can call me Wilma:) I live in kinda the middle of Sweden and I am soon 15 years old. In my spare time I love to be with my horse (more about those later), read books, write (or well, at least procrastinate about writing...) and ummmm be on my phone and watch movies and Youtube. I am aroace :aropride:? and I would like to be in a qpr sometime. On top on that I suck at those writing-introducing thingys and this will just be all over the place. Sorry.

I said I was gonna tell u about my horses so I am going to!
My family has a total of 4 horses. One of them are my own, we call her Buna. She's a 10 year old chestnut mare who I got to know when she was 6, by then she was totally untrained. In our four years together I have started riding her and trained her with that, and then after that stopped riding her as I feel that I am a bit to big on her and she also gets very easily stressed. Now I'm hopefully going to start driving her but atm I'm mostly training her from the ground with focus on that our training together will be pleasant for both of us. She is my darling and my everything???
My mom has two horses, one that she is riding and one I have as almost my own. The one I take care of is called Solan and she is a 17 year old mare. We ride together and sometimes also does some showjumping, though just for fun. Solan doesn't like to be ridden outside of the arena alone, but we are training on it and it actually goes very good for us by now!
The fourth horse is my dad's.
Except for the horses we have three other animals, two cats and one dog.

When reading I mostly like fantasy and one of my fav series is The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare and another fav are all the series from the Riordanverse (the universe where the Percy Jackson series takes place, written by Rick Riordan). I also like the Harry Potter books. Also, may we be clear that those are written by many authors together and some of those authors are Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson, Hermione, Luna, Rick Riordan and The Mischief Managers? Also we do not talk about the TERF JKR. We do not like her and we do not accept her in the HP universe. (PLEASE! If u like the HP books, read on about how you can keep reading them and being in the fandom without supporting JKR! There are a lot of things u can do!) I don't just read books, I also read fanfictions, mostly fanfics for HP. My fav ship there is probably Drarry but I also love Linny, Pansimone and Quirrel/Voldy. One day I would love to go to Pigfarts and meet Rumbleroar. Yeah i do also like AVPM (A Very Potter Musical)... Another book I absolutely ADORE is "The Martian" by Andy Weir. It's amazing! The Egg by the same author is also a very good story! Though I gotta say, there isn't many books that are as amazing as "What if?" in its own, special way.

When I watch movies and TV-shows some of my favs are BBC Merlin, BBC Sherlock and the Arrowverse (some from DC comics). Buuuut I prefer reading over watching movies/shows. One TV-show I cannot wait for though is the Disney+ adaption of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I am so happy that we are finally going to get a show that will make the books justice, and I can't be anything else then happy that Rick Riordan himself is writing the script. And it's gonna be Totally awesome! (yeah... it's a AVPM reference...) No but siriusly I am so dam excited for it!

Uhhhh I do not know what more to write, it kinda feels like I probably has written to much and to much weird stuff already so yeah.... story of my life....

Yeah okay I'm gonna end this here and I hope no one hates me now bcs I write so much long and weird stuff...

Okay before I end I guess I should add something about where I am on the romantic spectrum and so on...
Well I am like 99% sure I identify as aromantic full out and I'm 100% sure I identify full-out as asexual. I found out about it a little over a year ago, when I read a short story during pride month that was about an asexual character (actually she started with identifying as ace and later identified as demi instead but yeah I hadn't heard about the word asexual before) and that made me research and found out more about it and that if fitted me.
Now, I have heard about a lot of people saying that they thought they were bi before they found out they were aroace but I am actually not one of them - Due to all this fucking heteronormative bs I thought I was straight and I'd just starting experiencing it later, kinda as if u got a romance license at 18 and would start experiencing romantic and sexual attraction by then. Yeah okay can we all agree that we need to end heteronormative things and need to make more people know about the aspecs? yeah good!
Now, I would like to be in a qpr sometime, but I've never been in one yet. It is also kinda newly I started finding out more about qpr and so, but I feel that it is something that would suit me:)

Now I am going to end this rambling and go to bed cuz it's soon 1am and yeahhh.... apparently humans are supposed to sleep.

If you actually read all of this I'm impressed by you! If you did, please comment something and who knows, maybe we'll start chatting and become friends? Feel free to comment anything???

Goodnight and love y'all! U are superduper valid (unless you are homo/bi/trans/a-phobisk or so or in any other way are being mean. Also pedophiles aren't valid. but I am sure u are a good human being and are valid!❤?)

Yeah okay bye for real??????????????????

:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:?:aropride:

Hi,

first of all I gotta say you kinda remind me of myself when I was your age (lol that makes me sound like an old person, I'm only 20 tho).

I used to be in a few other forums around that time and my introductions (and posts in general) used to be pretty long and all over the place, too. (They probably still are a lot of times, I just haven't been that active in internet forums anymore over these past few years...) What I want to say with this is, I'm totally fine with chaotic posts, as I write like this, too, and I think we're going to get along well and I'm looking forward to talk with more people on here since I'm also pretty new to this.

Hope you'll feel welcome and have a good time here!

• Like 1

Hello! Out of curiousity- You said you learned about asexuality from a short story about an asexual character, but where did you learn about aromanticism? I mostly ask because I'm involved in aro community advocacy + particularly pushing for aromanticism to be treated as an orientation in its own right and not a subset of asexuality, so I'm curious if things have changed at all from what they were when I was your age. I sure hope so ?

Glad to have you in the community, though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alin said:

Hi,

first of all I gotta say you kinda remind me of myself when I was your age (lol that makes me sound like an old person, I'm only 20 tho).

I used to be in a few other forums around that time and my introductions (and posts in general) used to be pretty long and all over the place, too. (They probably still are a lot of times, I just haven't been that active in internet forums anymore over these past few years...) What I want to say with this is, I'm totally fine with chaotic posts, as I write like this, too, and I think we're going to get along well and I'm looking forward to talk with more people on here since I'm also pretty new to this.

Hope you'll feel welcome and have a good time here!

Hi Alin!

20 isn't old, don't worry?

Good to know I'm not the only one then!?

During the time I've been on here I've had a very good time and I feel very welcome?

Psst: sorry for short reply, I'm on a camping semester and just checked in here a little short during the time we're getting out tent up?

46 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Hello! Out of curiousity- You said you learned about asexuality from a short story about an asexual character, but where did you learn about aromanticism? I mostly ask because I'm involved in aro community advocacy + particularly pushing for aromanticism to be treated as an orientation in its own right and not a subset of asexuality, so I'm curious if things have changed at all from what they were when I was your age. I sure hope so ?

Glad to have you in the community, though!

Well, I first learned about asexuality from the short story and realised that it's me so I started researching a lot and so. After a while I started coming across the word aromantic and realised that's me as well, so that's how it happened.

Yes, I also really wants it to be treated as its own orientation, because it is! I don't know how it was when you was my age, but I feel that many people still thinks it's "basically the same" or "just a part of asexual" which I hate. But I got to say that I also see many posts about that it is different and what makes it different, so that's good at least!

I'm glad to be here too!???????