Hello again?

Hey.

So i actually had an account here before (no need to focus too much on that), but i was in a very bad place psychologically speaking so i had to disconnect from a lot of online space. I wanted to try again.

So, i am aromantic, i accept the term "aro allosexual" but i never really describe my sexual orienation other that "its complicated" haha. So you could say i speak of myself as just "aro" most of the time, but identify with the aro allo community and could call myself as such in some contexts.

I am transgender, non binary. I usually use the term 'neutral' that is good and true enough , but to myself i like to use "liminal" to describe it.

I am belgian, i speak french but my english should be good enough.

I am also religious. Polytheist . I don't think it will come up a lot but here it is.

Edited by Guest

Bienvenue! :) It's nice to have you. I'm glad you're in a better place now and have come back. Here is some aro ice cream for you in celebration: :aroicecream:

37 minutes ago, Holmbo said:

Welcome back!

"It's complicated" I agree! We should make that a specific label for sexual orientation. Itscomplicatedsexual. Might be a mouthful though. :P

Thanks!

And if peoples ask questions we repeat "it's complicated" ? 

"Vague hand motion-sexual" maybe ?

5 minutes ago, Leton. said:

Thanks!

And if peoples ask questions we repeat "it's complicated" ? 

"Vague hand motion-sexual" maybe ?

Maybe it could just be a hand motion. Some sort of combination of rude gesture and shrug,