Hello!

sandapanda

Hi everone! I found this forum through an instagram comment on an arospec meme account and I'm super hyped to see a whole community of arospecs! I'm from quite a small town in rural Pennsylvania so my interactions with other arospecs was at a flat 0 before this.

Some info about me ig: I identify as an aromantic bisexual female, I am pretty involved in the secular student alliance and gay straight alliance clubs at my school, and recently I had a falling out with a very good friend of mine because of my aromantic identity which led to me seeking community here.  Discussing myself is awkward haha, I guess that's all. Looking forward to chatting with all you lovely folks :)

• Like 1

Welcome, hope you feel at home with this community. Sorry for the fall out of your friend, and everyone here has to be awkward, it is the only requirement ^^.

Edit:

Ps. Luv your profile pic

Edited by Blake
mispell

On 4/14/2020 at 8:42 PM, Blake said:

Welcome, hope you feel at home with this community. Sorry for the fall out of your friend, and everyone here has to be awkward, it is the only requirement ^^.

Edit:

Ps. Luv your profile pic

Glad to know I won't be alone in my awkwardness haha. Also tysm! I drew it for my instagram pfp lol, I love yours too it's super cute!!

On 4/16/2020 at 6:04 PM, sandapanda said:

Glad to know I won't be alone in my awkwardness haha. Also tysm! I drew it for my instagram pfp lol, I love yours too it's super cute!!

Thanks. It's from pinterest. I love black coffee and wolves.

Edited by Blake