Hello

Krate.99

Hi I'm Kate,

I'm 19, my pronouns are she/her

A little about me, I'm aroace, I like reading, writing, fan fiction and tv/movies e.g. DC, Marvel, PJO, TOA, SOA, TGGTVAV and more. I'm a little awkward and unused to (and terrible at) communicating online but I would like to make some friends. I know that a lot of my friends have no clue what I actually identify as, though they do make an effort to understand. Only in the last 2 years have I really figured myself out which is a relief as I was a bit concerned for a while as to who I was, so I am very glad that I found these terms and this website/forum :)

I've been in one romantic relationship in my life and that is enough for me, really it took that relationship to realise that I am aromantic as I already knew I was ace but I didn't really want to admit it to myself yet. I am very glad that I did because it honestly made so much sense, as I've never really cared for any romantic things in my own life and every time someone asked me about a crush I either dodged the question or lied because it was easier; I'm glad that's now over. 

Have a good day everybody. 

? 

Edited by Krate.99