Can you guys imagine if there was a complete A in the sense that-

I feel like I'm missing a part of this thought process or conversation. ?

There are people who are aromantic, asexual, and agender. (They have some funny triple A battery pun jokes.) They're people just like the rest of us. Thinking of them as godlike reminds me of when people's first reaction to asexuality is "oh, you must be so productive!" Like, no, I'm depressed with terrible executive dysfunction issues, lmao.

I also personally don't feel particularly positive about defining these identities as being "devoid" of something. =x I guess it's not a completely negative definition, but "devoid" does have negative connotations for me personally.

Or are you talking about writing a deity character who is triple A or something???

• Like 4

Being a God because you are not something seems a very weird argument to me. In my religion, God encompasses everything. Are you of buddhist confession?

Also I'd like to add that everyone is a (human) being of value. I've seen some supremacists in all domains (money, skills, sex, race, gender) and they all give me the creeps.

7 hours ago, Ch0c0 said:

In my religion, God encompasses everything.

My "religion" is kinda the same. There is not God, just          . You know? Like, the utter existence of reality but by creating a word for it, we're making it less than it was already so it can only be called        . But someone who exists as nothing, that's pretty impressive.

8 hours ago, pressAtoQUEER said:

They're people just like the rest of us. Thinking of them as godlike reminds me of when people's first reaction to asexuality is "oh, you must be so productive!" Like, no, I'm depressed with terrible executive dysfunction issues, lmao.

Yeah, I know they're just human. I was just really bored and wanted to ponder something that wasn't "just human", you know? And yeah, being double A I have some issues regarding it too and having another A added on would probably just make it worse.

• Like 1