AroThroughMyHeart

Sucks that I joined when it's ending

Hi I'm Rose (or AroThroughMyHeart) and I'm Aro/Ace. I actually found my identity out early on, as I'm just a teenager, but it still was relieving to know I wasn'tΒ  broken πŸ˜† Some things I like to do are: read, paint, and make people happy! The way I found out I was ace was through a "joke" lgbt+ quiz me and my friends took . I got the result "Asexual" looked it up and was shocked to find out it wasn't the norm. From there, I found the label Aromantic and felt less pressured to date in highschool! I'm sad this website might be closing down, but I figured I might as well actually get an account while I still had the chance to.

• Like 2

I did the same thing- join just as its ending. at least we get to enjoy the site for a little. and hopefully it only has to change hands.

• Like 1

Sorry IΒ never got the notification for your comment! I'm glad I get to enjoy it now and apparently we migrated? I haven't looked into it much but I think that means we're staying!

we are staying!