Crack Ships

breaddd

While I never really shipped many characters, I did have many crack ships. If anyone is unfamiliar with crack ships:

"A crack ship is a ship that is highly ridiculous, bizarre, disturbing, and/or unlikely to ever become canon. The characters don't have any chemistry, never interact, are in different canons or timelines, are different species, one is an inanimate object, etc."

- www.fanlore.org

Some of my crack ships included:

• Brason - Jason Grace and a brick
  • Drapple - Draco Malfoy and an apple
  • Demumbridge - Dementor and Dolores Umbridge
  • Bucky Barnes x steering wheel (there's no ship name help)

Drapple has been my OTP for a few years now :P

Discuss~

21 minutes ago, Tal Shi'ar said:

Demumbridge makes soooo much sense. You'd think she would be part dementor anyway.

Haha yes, and I can't wait until their first kiss xD 

And for any Hetalia fans, I also ship pasta and Italy B| (Itasta? Itala? Pastaly?)

1 hour ago, breaddd said:

Haha yes, and I can't wait until their first kiss xD 

I can't imagine what would happen when this does happen. Does the dementor kill Umbridge or vice versa? Or would they just cancel each other out? Or since Umbridge may as well not have a soul would nothing happen?

7 hours ago, breaddd said:

Drapple has been my OTP for a few years now

Omfg Drapple. The truest of OTPs. Do you remember when Tom Felton acknowledge this crack ship? I can't believe it ever got so popular hahaha.

13 hours ago, Tal Shi'ar said:

I can't imagine what would happen when this does happen. Does the dementor kill Umbridge or vice versa? Or would they just cancel each other out? Or since Umbridge may as well not have a soul would nothing happen?

The Dementor's Kiss = the Dementor sucking someone's soul out of their body...but I guess if Umbridge doesn't have soul then maybe she would suck souls out of the Dementor...

Has anyone ever wondered what happens to soul once the Dementor devours them? Does it go through a digestive system? Is there some kind of soul fecal matter?

10 hours ago, boopadoop said:

Omfg Drapple. The truest of OTPs. Do you remember when Tom Felton acknowledge this crack ship? I can't believe it ever got so popular hahaha.

I remember this.

I have gif sets o_o and I am proud of them. He called the fandom "creative" :P 

68168381f413b1f5c821cc20f2a6c700.jpg

Archived