Asking a girl to be in a qpr. Advise

_marga_

Alright some background  i’m aromantic and asexual, i know this girl since i was 8 year old. We are really close friends and hang out really often. My friend is gay and just ended a 1 year relationship a month ago. I feel like our relationship is more than just a platonic friendship. I don’t have any romantic feelings for her but i do like to cuddle for example. I have been wanting to start a qpr with her for a couple months but she had a girlfriend. Now i wonder what a good way is to ask her to start a qpr without possibly ruining our relationship. Does anyone have advise?

Well, I'm certainly no expert but the basics would be making sure she knows all about what a QPR is so there are no misunderstandings when you ask her. Be open to answer any questions she has, especially how it might relate to your personal preferences (touch, repulsions, expectations of priority). 

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2019 at 1:15 PM, Apathetic Echidna said:

Well, I'm certainly no expert but the basics would be making sure she knows all about what a QPR is so there are no misunderstandings when you ask her. Be open to answer any questions she has, especially how it might relate to your personal preferences (touch, repulsions, expectations of priority). 

I think that's a good way to start. Ask if she knows about QPR and how she feels about the concept in general.

Archived