Conflicting Pizza Preferences

Emerald Cheetah

Pizza Poll  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So today I was at a marching band competition and I was in the stands with a few of my friends when one of my friends commented that the pizza had too much sauce on it. Now I was totally shocked because I personally prefer my pizza to have a lot of sauce. However she said that she preferred her pizzas to have more cheese than sauce. What about you guys?

• 6 months later...

Mood, I don't like pepperoni and generally only eat cheese; the only other topping I like at all is bacon, and even then I often pick most of it off to eat separately first.  though yeah there's a certain reasonably equivalent ratio you want between cheese and sauce and stuff? Like....if there's too much sauce the cheese tends to slide too much and it's generally messy....I suppose there's a point where too much cheese is a problem but it doesn't generally come up I think? Also, part of it depends on the sauce itself and how spicy it is though....and I think overall, the bread/crust is what's most important for overall pizza quality.

• Like 1