Hi!

liberosis32

Hi all! My name is Nicole. I'm 22 and currently living in New York. Originally, I identified as bi, then as demi, and now I'm certain I'm on the ace spectrum, but the jury's still out on where specifically. I'm here because I'm almost positive at this point that I'm on the aro spectrum as well, but I've been having a really difficult time getting answers, and honestly I am just feeling more confused than ever. I'm hoping being a part of this forum can help me sort out some specifics for myself, as well as allow me to interact with some awesome folks on the topics of certain shared experiences. Looking forward to being a part of things here!

Welcome Nicole! Here's some ice cream. :aroicecream:

I'm David. I'm not sure if you meant the state or the city, but I'm in New York State as well. You've come to the right place for answers about the aromantic spectrum, so I hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome! :) Identifying as bi before aro or ace is something I went through as well, and is a very common experience for many of us. I hope that we can help you figure out the specifics, whether you end up going back to your original label or embracing a new one. We're happy to have you.

Wow, thank you all for being so welcoming! It goes extremely appreciated.

On 9/7/2018 at 6:48 PM, Spirit of God said:

@liberosis32 Hey! Welcome to Arocalypse! There's an infinite amount of :aroicecream: here, so feel free to take what you want!

Do you have an account on AVEN? 

I don't have an AVEN account as of right this second, but I've been a lurker on the site for awhile, and have been planning to make one. I'm typically someone who needs to hyper-observe everything before jumping in myself, but I'm really looking forward at this point to becoming a part of the dialogue here.

Archived