Hi I’m New

Hi I’m Nicole, I’m a teen, and I just realized I was aro not that long ago and decided to meet more aro people and learn more about the community. I had been thinking about my sexuality for a while and I was talking to my friend about how trying to figure out my sexuality was so frustrating because I’ve barely ever had feelings and when I do I’m not sure that they’re actually romantic feelings and that’s when she suggested I might be aro. She had to explain to me what aro meant but once she did it was like everything just made sense. It perfectly explained why I got so confused about my feelings and about why I barely had them. Figuring out I’m aro is cool because I understand myself better now, I know I’m not some weirdo for my feelings, and I know I can have a nice life and relationship even if I don’t have romantic feelings. I’d love to meet more people in the aro community and I hope I can become friends with some people on here! 

• Like 1