Eyyyy

Hey everyone! I'm Alets! I'm 21. I'm not really quite sure if I'm just aro or if i'm lithro but tbh I'm in no rush to find out. I have a lot of internalized hate towards myself for never getting relationships to work right. I always tend to be like "I don't think this is for me." REALLY early into the relationship. So who knows what I am! :P

So, a little bit about me. I'm write. A LOT. I love writing and probably will do something writing related my whole life. I also love to draw. Movies are a big passion of mine. I'm autistic and some of my special interests are Orbiting Human Circus and Whose Line is it Anyway. 

I hope I meet some cool people on here! Yall seem awesome so far and I can't wait to talk to yall. :D

11 hours ago, mozartboyfriend said:

I always tend to be like "I don't think this is for me." REALLY early into the relationship. 

Saaaaaame! For some reason the thought of someone liking me always made me uncomfortable. I was very cruel to some very kind boys who genuinely liked me when I was in my early to late teens because I couldn't stomach someone liking me in a nonplatonic sense. 

And hey I'm on the spectrum too! (Probably aspie although I'm self diagnosed until I can find the means to pursue an official diagnosis.) Anyways welcome! I'm new too! 

Archived