Hiiii~

Blue Kafka

Hey~

i'm new here. You can call me either Blue or Kafka. Stumble upon this forum while i'm still confused about myself. In 30 years of my life i've just notice not too long ago that i might be an Aromantic person. I thought that i was different from the other because i'm an introvert. I feel that there was something wrong with me but turns out it wasn't the case at all. I'm so glad that i found this forum. So nice to know you all! :) 

• 1 month later...

@Costati & @arokaladin hey guys, sorry for late reply, it's been a while since i visit this forum. Thank you guys, i'm really glad that this forum is exist. If i want to ask deeper about aromantic trait, where should i go from here? Sorry to ask, i'm still confuse to use this forum. 

Aaaw no problem. I'm still new there so I have no idea but I think it would be in the aromantic discussions or anonymous question (even if you're not anonymous). I've personally opted for the "ask wherever and start my post by apologizing for probably being in the wrong section" technique x). 

Don't worry that much about it. It's okay to not have labels, it's already great that you consider yourself being arospec and trying to find more about this. Don't focus on finding the perfect label just try to find the small things that could echo in you. You should read the "You might be aro if" thread it's mostly focus on aromanticism but it's pretty funny to read and you might understand aromanticism better after that (Dont think everything ils perfectly accurate tho it depends on everyone for exemple there's a lot of romance repulsed aros on the forum but I for exemple isn't. I'm still definitely aro tho)

@Costati hey, i've just read the "you might be aro if" thread and you're right, It's pretty funny because i find it related with me in almost every aspect Haha.. i never thought that there were people out there who have similar experience as me. and i'm agree with you. Every person is different so i guess there will be no perfect label for any of us, but at least by finding out that i'm aro have made me feel so relieve :) hehe

Archived