Your funny/failish stories

sarcastic kitten

So, I realized that some of us were almost at the end of their semester and were stressing about their upcoming exams, including myself.

Then, I decided to create this topic, in ordrer to relax a little by telling one or several stories of you that make you smile when you remember them.

Cute, Hilarious, a little embarassing.... It can be about anything as long as we have a little smile at the end of the post (or laugh).

So here I start :D

It was on my birthday: I had woken up and quicky discovered that I'd lost my SD card just after putting music in (I'd forgotten to put it back in my phone like an idiot). 

I searched everywhere: my bedroom, the living room, my sister's bedroom, the bathroom and so on... Nothing. So I went to school in a foul mood, because that wasn't the first time that Ive lost something (seriously, If I lose less than 5 items [wallets, important papers...] in a month it's an achievment] and my mother was kindly enough to remind me of this peculiar problem of mine.

During the day, I managed to coat some of my hair in sap, so all the rest of the time at school, I had the urge to wash it away. So the first thing that I do when I'm home is to run to my bathroom and begin to undress.

As I taked  my scrunchie out of my hair (I have very short hair but I decided to make a tiny and ridiculous ponytail for the lol), I heard the little 'ting' of something that fell on the floor and froze. I looked down and was like :

original.gif?1477444904

On the floor, was my freaking SD card.

I had my card in my hair. I repeat : I had my card in my fuckin' head ALL THE FREAKING DAY, WITHOUT IT FALLING. HOW ?? IT DEFIES ANY LOGIC OF MINE

Here. I hope that had make you smile :D

I'm waiting for you own epic stories !

This wasn't something I did, it was somehting my dog did.

So there was a possum living in our roof so my dad put a cage up into the roof to catch it. He also patched up the hole he thought the possum was getting in through. Unfortunately, when he was doing this, the cat went up into the roof without my dad realising, and got stuck in there after he came down. Fast forward a few hours. My brother hears a really loud "MEEEEOOOOWWW" coming from the roof. So we go up there to try and get her down. While we were doing this, the dog wanted to join us in the roof, which we didn't want. Whe my dog started climbing up the ladder (she got about a metre off the ground) I noticed and yelled at her to get off. She jumped off, and on her way down she hit the corner of the cabinet which is right next to the ladder. She landed on the ground flailing. I went to go see if she was ok, and to comfort her. But damn was it funny. My dog isn't very bright. (We did end up getting both the cat and the possum down from the roof. It took us about an hour to get the cat down, and another few days for the possum to get trapped in the cage)

Also, my dog doesn't like small, fluffly feathers. She barks at them. I managed to get this footage about a year ago.(Sorry for the shitty quality)

Spoiler

Honestly, I could go on about all the funny/stupid things my dog has done. But I don't want to post all of them unless people are interested in hearing them.

I have a dog story too. So, we left a cylindrical container with a few crumbs of dog treat left in the bottom. One of my dogs, Rudy, found it, and tried to lick the crumbs out of the bottom, and got his head stuck in the container. He was banging it on the table trying to get it off his head. We noticed, and it was actually pretty hard to get off. It was ridiculous xD

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 7:35 PM, Zemaddog said:

Also, my dog doesn't like small, fluffly feathers. She barks at them. I managed to get this footage about a year ago.(Sorry for the shitty quality)

Hide contents

Honestly, I could go on about all the funny/stupid things my dog has done. But I don't want to post all of them unless people are interested in hearing them.

Is she a Beagle?

Archived