Just another person saying hi!

Mundane

Greetings!

I never actually posted in the welcome lounge on AVEN when I registered there in early 2016.

But this time I will not repeat that mistake and introduce myself properly!

Hello! I'm a 20 years old student from northern Sweden who's currently studying computer science at the local university. I enjoy doing creative stuff and learning new things. I currently have a few programming projects that I'm working on in my spare time and I'm also currently trying to learn Chinese for no apparent reason. In addition to all that, I also happen to be aromantic, something that I've come to realize relatively recently (about 2 years ago, just a few months before registering on AVEN). I'm only out as aro ace to one real life person, but I don't feel any dire need to tell anyone else unless someone asks. (In fact, the only reason I told that one person is because he asked me.)

I don't know how active I'll be here, I have a lot of things to do at the moment, but it's hard to say what the future might hold. In any case, I don't think I have much more to add for the time being so I guess I'll see y'all around!

Archived