Hello Everyone, Excited to Join the Arocalypse Community

Hi Community,

I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marcos and I am from USA and I am excited to be a part of this community. I’ve recently started exploring and understanding aromanticism and I am looking forward to learning more and connecting with others who share the same passion.

I am hoping to contribute where I can and also gain some new insights from all of you. I’m looking for guidance on where to post different types of questions ? What’s the best way to phrase questions to ensure they’re clear and get helpful responses ?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in some great discussions!

Thanks

(Marcos)

• Like 2

Hello, welcome! 

On questions and wording them, not sure how to do universal advice how should you word them, so just try to find a fitting part of the forum, a fitting topic if it exists or create one if you have problem finding one, and ask what you wanted? If people don't understand what you mean they'll ask you about the confusing part, so everything should be okay. I'll on my end will try to do what I can to be helpful.☺

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 7:51 PM, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Not sure I’d exactly call my orientation a “passion”, but nice to meet you lol. You an office worker or something?

Hello @Jot-Aro Kujo,

I wanna tell you that I am a working professional.

On 5/20/2024 at 11:24 PM, Ekaterina said:

Hello, welcome! 

On questions and wording them, not sure how to do universal advice how should you word them, so just try to find a fitting part of the forum, a fitting topic if it exists or create one if you have problem finding one, and ask what you wanted? If people don't understand what you mean they'll ask you about the confusing part, so everything should be okay. I'll on my end will try to do what I can to be helpful.☺

Hello @Ekaterina,

Thank you for the Welcome, I appreciate your advice on navigating the forum and will do my best to find the appropriate section for my questions. Looking forward to contributing and learning here.

• Like 1