Im so stressseddd i cant handle university

dordor

Well this is the first week of exams for me in uni, and i have one on Wednesda(auto mechanic shit sth) and generally physics the day afterrr. Im not prepared for either of them and i have a deadline for my programming homeworks for tonight(im just physically incapable of doing them) and my paper for physics lab is due Wednesday too. God it's too much work and im just tired. Just so tired

You can handle this! Maybe some things need editing, like taking less classes or mixing up easier classes with your harder classes instead of taking all hard classes at once or joining a study group or getting a tutor or making use of get an accessibility plan in line if applicable (ex. if you have ADHD or something that gives you access to certain adaptations) etc., but you can handle it. Listen to your body and instead of just making this huge leap that you can't do it at all - adapt. What do you need to feel like you can do it? Work towards getting those things together for yourself. <3

9 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Well, you can always try your best, as long as you do that you can at least know that you tried (That sounded really cheesy I'm sorry)

Cheesy is the best i can get right now, thanks😂

3 hours ago, hemogoblin said:

You can handle this! Maybe some things need editing, like taking less classes or mixing up easier classes with your harder classes instead of taking all hard classes at once or joining a study group or getting a tutor or making use of get an accessibility plan in line if applicable (ex. if you have ADHD or something that gives you access to certain adaptations) etc., but you can handle it. Listen to your body and instead of just making this huge leap that you can't do it at all - adapt. What do you need to feel like you can do it? Work towards getting those things together for yourself. <3

That's really helpful thanks.

It's my first term and university has chosen my classes for me so yeah it's going a bit too harsh on me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 9:09 PM, dordor said:

Well this is the first week of exams for me in uni, and i have one on Wednesda(auto mechanic shit sth) and generally physics the day afterrr. Im not prepared for either of them and i have a deadline for my programming homeworks for tonight(im just physically incapable of doing them) and my paper for physics lab is due Wednesday too. God it's too much work and im just tired. Just so tired

When looking for a reliable essay writing app https://essaypro.app/, prioritize those with strong user reviews and a track record of quality results. A good service should offer plagiarism-free content, timely delivery, and support from experienced writers.

I remember my first exams, they were terrible. We had the most terrible teacher. But we managed it all and you can do it too. 😀

Edited by Cayden

1 hour ago, Cayden said:

I remember my first exams, they were terrible. We had the most terrible teacher. But we managed it all and you can do it too. 😀

I have taken 2 exams until now and they have been better than my expectations. At least in my head i have no idea how my scores are gonna be😂

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2023 at 8:09 PM, dordor said:

Oh, I understand what you're going through right now. University can be a real test, especially when a mountain of tasks piles up on you and you feel that you are no longer able to overcome them. One solution that helped me was asking source link for help. It was when I needed to work on my undergraduate thesis. They gave me the support I needed to focus on my research and writing without feeling too much pressure.

I get how you're feeling, it's like the universe decided to throw everything at you all at once! It's super stressful, and honestly, anyone would be worn out in your shoes. Just hang in there, okay? Try to tackle each thing bit by bit, and don't forget to breathe. Sometimes, just stepping back for a quick moment can make a huge difference. You're doing amazing facing all this! Remember, it's okay to ask for help if you need it. You've got a lot on your plate, but I believe in you!

Edited by williamwill009

On 2/26/2024 at 12:46 AM, williamwill009 said:

I get how you're feeling, it's like the universe decided to throw everything at you all at once! It's super stressful, and honestly, anyone would be worn out in your shoes. Just hang in there, okay? Try to tackle each thing bit by bit, and don't forget to breathe. Sometimes, just stepping back for a quick moment can make a huge difference. You're doing amazing facing all this! Remember, it's okay to ask for help if you need it. You've got a lot on your plate, but I believe in you!

hiii well my last semester, which i was talking about in the post, ended about 2 month ago and believe it or not i did amazingly! i got a 18.33 out of 20 for the whole semester which is very good in my university(they realy like to torture us here). but god it was stressful! this semester i have started studying from the very first week with the hope less stress and even better results! but i am sure i am going to grow old from stress and anxiety untill i finish uni( which in my case is going to last from 9-12 years until doctorate)