bad at both genders?

mordo

im fine being masculine, i know how to do it and its comfortable although i wish i could be more feminine. i don’t really relate to being a girl at all though and i don’t really think of myself as a guy, i don’t really care if people see me as a girl or a guy though. i don’t really feel like either gender but i’m fine being either one at the same time??? idk it’s a little silly idk what this is lol

• Like 2

It's you! That's what it is. :)

I can give you some labels to look at if that's what you're asking, but remember that identity isn't about being "diagnosed" with the "correct" term. It's about you. What makes you feel good. What makes you feel comfortable. What makes you feel safe. What makes sense to you. What helps you connect with a community of people with similar experiences. It can be multiple of those or any one of those - whatever matters to you. You are the only one who gets to define you.

Nonbinary

Genderqueer

Ambonec (being both and neither male and female)

Agender (lack of gender)

Neutrois (neutral gender)

Gender neutral (could be neutral gender OR neutral presentation)

Centrgender (neither cis nor trans/neither not cis nor not trans)

Apagender (apathetic about gender)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mordo said:

im fine being masculine, i know how to do it and its comfortable although i wish i could be more feminine. i don’t really relate to being a girl at all though and i don’t really think of myself as a guy, i don’t really care if people see me as a girl or a guy though. i don’t really feel like either gender but i’m fine being either one at the same time??? idk it’s a little silly idk what this is lol

Wtf this is very similar what’s been going on in my head while I’ve been trying to figure out my gender I know a lot of those terms but I’m looking into them again now 

Edited by Kira-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 11:11 PM, mordo said:

OMG I feel exactly the same. I just say non binary or agender because I feel like male, female, something else, both, and mostly none all at the same time. I don't even feel like I have gender until I think about it a lot. I hope you find a label that fits you, but if not, then that's fine, too. :)

• Like 1