Mic Check

Tie-Die

Hey guys I’m Tie-Die but you can call me Tie! I’m pretty sure I’m aromantic and asexual, but I haven’t discovered what flavor of aro I am yet. As of posting I’m in my early 20s and attending college. I love playing instruments and reading when I have time, and I’m also apart of my local roller derby team (my screen name is my derby name). I feel kind of lost on who I am at the moment, so I thought joining a community with similar people might help!

Edited by Tie-Die
I spelled mic wrong 😔
  • Like 1

• Tie-Die changed the title to Mic Check
On 11/1/2023 at 8:30 PM, opal said:

Same !! What instruments do you guys play?

My primary instrument is cello and my secondaries are cello and flute, but I also try to play literally every instrument after that lol hbu

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tie-Die said:

My primary instrument is cello and my secondaries are cello and flute, but I also try to play literally every instrument after that lol hbu

I play piano and a lot of percussion instruments

11 hours ago, opal said:

I play piano and a lot of percussion instruments

Do you have a favorite percussion instrument to play? It might be popular, but I love marimbas and timpanis 

12 hours ago, Tie-Die said:

Do you have a favorite percussion instrument to play? It might be popular, but I love marimbas and timpanis

I love marimba but I have to say I'm not a fan of timpani. I also really like the glockenspiel and tom toms.

3 minutes ago, opal said:

I love marimba but I have to say I'm not a fan of timpani. I also really like the glockenspiel and tom toms.

Okay yeah those are pretty rad lol