My Life being Aro!

Hello today friends I came to present you a speech how I spent my life being Aro and how I discovered my own identity Aro and this is how I start my story I am Aromantic first I will explain what is that of arromantic because some of you do not know okey. An arromantic person is one who experiences little or no romantic attraction to others, so it is impossible for them to fall in love, have a partner, and not feel the need to receive or give gifts romantically as an example: bouquets of flowers 💐 box of chocolates 🍫 and serenades. But if you want to know more about my story I'm going to tell it anyway below:

When I was 8 years old I think I watched Beauty and the Beast I didn't understand at all why the beauty was helping that monster at the end of the movie was a prince who was bewitched by a witch.

Wait if I turn into a toad I have to wait for my true love to come to break the spell just like fairy tales.

When I was around 12 years old I didn't have a girlfriend and I didn't want to have one I was disgusted to kiss a girl or I was just the dirty one totally all my classmates didn't want me as a boyfriend but as a friend I didn't know what the value of friendship was but I didn't feel affectionate feelings towards my school friends.

Romantic attraction is the one where the person feels those feelings and butterflies in the stomach and those weird things that drive you crazy and your heart wants to go out of your body.

When I was 15 years old I said that it was not the time to have a girlfriend and boyfriend or anything like that, emotional relationships were not my total interest, I did not feel attracted to any of my classmates in my class.

That I had a girlfriend, that was pure lies 😐 I never had a romantic relationship with anyone nor with the friends in my class I have never experienced romantic love ❤️❤️❤️ towards others.

When it was Valentine's Day, a friend gave me gifts, everyone started with the uproar of "oops! Uwu! Oops!" Those hullabaloos about they like each other, they kiss each other, they totally like each other, so the gift I received was pure cheap sweets, I totally didn't dream that I was on a romantic date, it made me a little disgusted 🤮 I haven't fallen in love like everyone else or anyone like that.

Wait a minute, if you fall in love you must feel desire, that is, have sexual intimacy, why I didn't feel anything sexual towards my friends at school.

And I had to fake a fake courtship with a friend, we never had anything, no dates or anything cheesy romantic stuff and things like that, everyone had a romantic relationship, I didn't just have to pull a classmate's hair because he was having an affair and I didn't do things. that I have not felt.

When I was in 3rd grade, a girl kissed me on my cheeks and I felt nothing, nothing, I was in another world 🌎

It was the last school year, I was 18 years old, and a classmate from my class came to me and said:

Are you gay, do you like men? Are you straight? Are you bi? Are you asexual?

I answered no to the previous questions but when she said asexual I answered that if she looked at me angrily 😡 if I lied to her it could be the end of my existence I told her very clearly that I am asexual and I didn't know what the meaning of asexual was. I have never experienced that infatuation, the only love I can feel is family love, I love my family, my friends, a special platonic love.

Yes I loved yes I was in love with dinosaurs but that was because when I was a child I liked to read things about dinosaurs and I had collectible toys and things like that.

I am not a crazy psychopath who does not love anyone, I am an aromantic Aro person and I have always been Aro in my life, I should totally be proud to be Aro and present my story here before you my friends.

Postscript: And eat pineapple cake 🍍 it's my delicious favorite.

Edited by jesus dario

1 hour ago, jesus dario said:

An arromantic person is one who experiences little or no romantic attraction to others, so it is impossible for them to fall in love, have a partner, and not feel the need to receive or give gifts romantically as an example: bouquets of flowers 💐 box of chocolates 🍫 and serenades.

This is not true. Maybe that’s your experience, but it’s not every aro’s experience. 

On 10/9/2023 at 11:35 AM, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

This is not true. Maybe that’s your experience, but it’s not every aro’s experience. 

Okey i'm Aro i may not say absolutly jajaja😃😃😃😃