Can men and woman be friends? campus interviews from 2011

Ikarus

• 2 weeks later...

I thought a story from school would go best here:

I was dragging my friend to our garden club, and he was like "I'm too short how about I drag you backwards instead?"

So I was walking through the halls with my friend dragging me and a teacher was like "awwwwwwww you're holding hands how sweet"

Me, who's aro, and my friend, who's gay:

MWAHAHA YOU FOOL

yay for breaking amatonormative/heteronormative stereotypes!

• Like 2

On 3/16/2024 at 2:17 PM, smac n cheese said:

I thought a story from school would go best here:

I was dragging my friend to our garden club, and he was like "I'm too short how about I drag you backwards instead?"

So I was walking through the halls with my friend dragging me and a teacher was like "awwwwwwww you're holding hands how sweet"

Me, who's aro, and my friend, who's gay:

MWAHAHA YOU FOOL

yay for breaking amatonormative/heteronormative stereotypes!

Something happend like this to me! I was like "omg! Come ooonnnnnnn" and I was going to the library and the customers who were very young, around 8 years old and were like "look mam! How cute a couple is that!" and I"m aro, he's ace and us "NNNNOOOOOOOO"

Happens all the time lol

Man, more than half my friends are boys. You can only imagine how often this stuff happens to me.

"Ooh you like him." (I was fu¢king saying hello to my good friend what the h£ll is wrong with you)

"You guys like, dating or something?" (Partners in crime. That's our relationship status. The end. STFU.)

"[Me] likes [Person IDK]" (I like a person idk, eh? What a convincing story. /s)

and this one by my mom:

"I asked [my former best friend] if you had a boyfriend. She said that she did't know. So, who do you like?" (GET FAR, FAR AWAY FROM ME, YOU FU€KING HELICOPTER PARENT)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

Man, more than half my friends are boys. You can only imagine how often this stuff happens to me.

"Ooh you like him." (I was fu¢king saying hello to my good friend what the h£ll is wrong with you)

"You guys like, dating or something?" (Partners in crime. That's our relationship status. The end. STFU.)

"[Me] likes [Person IDK]" (I like a person idk, eh? What a convincing story. /s)

and this one by my mom:

"I asked [my former best friend] if you had a boyfriend. She said that she did't know. So, who do you like?" (GET FAR, FAR AWAY FROM ME, YOU FU€KING HELICOPTER PARENT)

dang that sucks

I'm a greyro ace lesbian, but most people don't understand aromanticism/greyromanticism so I just say I'm lesbian, which mostly prevents shipping

👍

Just earlier today, my friend was like:

"I totally ship you and [my other friend]."

And then I smacked him in the face with a chubby stuffed panda.

Haha, life, I'm I right? Sometimes people just need a good slap to the face.

Tutelary attraction, also known as protective attraction or dominant attraction, is a form of tertiary attraction that revolves around a strong desire to take care, protect, and support a certain individual. It is the counterpart and opposite of cedural attraction.

Ok, so,

I can feel tutelary attraction + Most of the people around me only know romantic attraction = Absolutely stupid amounts of ships.