Im worried a girl might be flirting with me.

I think that you should talk with her about that, maybe not directly but let her know in some way that you don't like her. I don't really know how but if you're confident enough about you being aroace you can tell her that, or you can maybe just say you don't like anyone. I don't have many more ideas, sorry. 

Good luck!!

Just now, CatsAndCake said:

I think that you should talk with her about that, maybe not directly but let her know in some way that you don't like her. I don't really know how but if you're confident enough about you being aroace you can tell her that, or you can maybe just say you don't like anyone. I don't have many more ideas, sorry. 

Good luck!!

Yeah that sounds better than just saying it cold turkey. As usual my aroace butt has only two ideas for fixing relationships: communication, or quitting. XD

45 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

I'm also worried I might be mistaking something else for flirting, So how can I tell if she is flirting with me?

Well it depends on if she tends to do everything she can to be close to you, or seems to be more anxious in your presence.

1 hour ago, HelloThere said:

Well it depends on if she tends to do everything she can to be close to you, or seems to be more anxious in your presence.

Its only one time of day but when she does it it's not really in an anxious way.

Ask someone who knows her if she's crushing on you? If the friends answers yes maybe you can then talk to her directly. Or you could ask someone else if they think she's flirting with you. 

I also have difficulty knowing when people are flirting with me, so I ask others to help me figure it out. That usually works for me.

34 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

I asked one of their friends and turns out they like annoying people for fun. Thank God.

Oh thank goodness, I could live with that person just being annoying, that isn’t gonna cause an aroace panic once cleared up. XD