I Surveyed 20 random individuals on the Apocalypse forum and made this datasheet of information that was collected.

Hey, if you're actually interested in data on the Aromantic community, you should check out the Aro census!

Here was the 2020 report: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5cb6e4d565019f0c5aa6cf20/t/6155f54054f46f3d4568e6dc/1633023300767/Aro+Census+2020+Report.pdf

There was supposed to be one in 2022 I believe but I think it was cancelled?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Noble-Harvest-Spear said:

Hey, if you're actually interested in data on the Aromantic community, you should check out the Aro census!

Here was the 2020 report: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5cb6e4d565019f0c5aa6cf20/t/6155f54054f46f3d4568e6dc/1633023300767/Aro+Census+2020+Report.pdf

There was supposed to be one in 2022 I believe but I think it was cancelled?

There should be one in 2023 since Jaiden animations video came out after that point and led to a whole bunch more people learning they were Aromantic, Asexual, or both.

I checked it out and turns out there where only about 10,000 responses but since that video, that number should have tripled.

1 hour ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

There should be one in 2023 since Jaiden animations video came out after that point and led to a whole bunch more people learning they were Aromantic, Asexual, or both.

I checked it out and turns out there where only about 10,000 responses but since that video, that number should have tripled.

Yeah, so many learned about it and it revealed a lot, if I ever had the skills and gained influence, I’d love to make an animated sequel going into my experience, microlabels, and maybe a message for those that are questioning.