AroAce rings

LeGens

I'm still in the closet, but I would love to have the AroAce rings! It would be a subtle but nice way to show that I'm not interested in dating and it would not raise as much questions as if I was wearing a pin or something like that. Sadly, I have no idea where I can get some and I heard that finding white rings was almost impossible. Does anyone know a place where they sell good qualities completely black or white rings?

2 hours ago, LeGens said:

I'm still in the closet, but I would love to have the AroAce rings! It would be a subtle but nice way to show that I'm not interested in dating and it would not raise as much questions as if I was wearing a pin or something like that. Sadly, I have no idea where I can get some and I heard that finding white rings was almost impossible. Does anyone know a place where they sell good qualities completely black or white rings?

I got mine in a multi pack at walmart. It had other colors in the pack. They're silicone but they work for me so i got em. They're good quality.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I got mine in a multi pack at walmart. It had other colors in the pack. They're silicone but they work for me so i got em. They're good quality.

Oh, when I get a car I may buy one myself in cash, sorta a personal treat. :D

• Like 1